A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that cannot predominantly be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without providing justification. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods last. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (company PROFISHOP Inc., 80 Pine Street, Floor 24, New York, NY 10005, Telephone: 1-646-568-762-8, Fax: 1-646-568-763-9, or through the Helpcenter) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from the contract. For this purpose. you can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which we received the notification of the withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged fees for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You must pay for any loss in the value of the goods.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or the expiration date of which would be quickly exceeded.
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence.
- for the delivery of newspapers or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of the protection of health or hygiene if the seal has been removed after delivery.
- for the delivery of goods if they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
How to cancel an order
The most convenient way to cancel an order can be found in the Helpcenter
Otherwise, you can use the following form: Withdrawal Form (PDF)
If you want to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to us.
80 Pine Street, Floor 24
New York, NY 10005
I/we ( * ) hereby withdraw from the contract concluded by me/us ( * ) for the purchase of the following goods ( * )
- Ordered on (*) /received on ( * )
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notified on paper)
( * ) Cross out as appropriate.